Technical problems with emails
We are currently experiencing disruptions in receiving and sending emails. Unfortunately, some services are therefor currently restricted.
Click here for more information
As of October 21, 2020, our servers retrospectively recorded a problem with the sending and receiving of emails from our @ dic-multiservice.de addresses. This problem was only now discovered by our servers.
This means that we could not receive any emails to email@example.com as of October 21, 2020. Newsletters and communications were also not sent.
- All emails to and from [..] @ dic-multiservice.de could not be received or sent
- Change master data
- Apply for a nick change
- Contact requests via the contact form
- Partnership requests via the form
- Community funding requests via the form
- Vehicle rental inquiries via the form
- BIS sales inquiries via the form
- GDPR request
These above-mentioned services could not be received from October 21, 2020. We ask you to first contact us through conversations.
All eXo-Mail customers are not affected by this disruption.
Our technicians are currently working intensively on a solution. We will let you know as soon as the problem has been resolved.
We apologize for the technical problems and the additional effort.